- HSE https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
- HSE Live: 1850 241850
- Covid-19 Information across 17 languages –/https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/news/newsfeatures/covid19-updates/partner-resources/covid-19-translated-resources/
- For updated guidance specific to education settings please visit the HSE’s Health Protection Surveillance Centre’s (HPSC) website https://www.hpsc.ie/Link to HSPC guidance on vulnerable groups
Covid- 19 – Ashbourne ETNS Response Plan:
Covid- 19 Department of Education Statements & Press Releases:
- 24 March, 2020 Schools to remain closed until April 19th 202o – https://www.education.ie/en/Press-Events/Press-Releases/2020-press-releases/PR20-03-24.html
- 10, March 2020– https://www.education.ie/en/Press-Events/Press-Releases/2020-press-releases/covid-19-statement-10mar20.html
- 10 April 2020 -https://www.education.ie/en/Press-Events/Press-Releases/2020-press-releases/PR20-04-10.html
Chief Medical Officer advice to parents and schools
- 10 March 2020: Letter from the Chief Medical Officer of the Department of Health, Dr Tony Holohan to school principals
- 02 March 2020: Letter from the Chief Medical Officer to Parents of School & Pre School Children
- 01 March 2020: Letter from the Chief Medical Officer of the Department of Health, Dr Tony Holohan to school principals
- 27 February 2020:The Chief Medical Officer from the Department of Health, Dr Tony Holohan, has issued the following letter to parents of school children travelling from affected regions.
NEPS Advice & Resources for keeping Children and Young People well during Covid-19
The Department of Education and Skills’ NEPS psychologists have developed advice and some resources for young people to manage and stay well when schools are closed.
- Advice to young people while schools are closed
- Plan for the Day
- Blank Plan for the Day
- Relaxation techniques (text)
- Relaxation techniques (podcast)
NEPS psychologists have developed guidance for parents supporting children to create new routines at home. Having a Plan for the Day is key for children/young people to manage and stay well at this time.
NEPS psychologists have developed advice for parents and schools on talking to children and young people about Covid-19 here.
Continuation of home tuition Information
- Letter to parents: COVID-19: Arrangements for continuation of Home Tuition by distance learning for the duration of the pandemic emergency
- Information for tutors: Available resources and training which may support in the continuation of home tuition
Letters to the School Community From the Principal.
Please see above for Ashbourne ETNS Covid Response Plan