- The campus road is now accessible to the parents of AETNS on a trial basis from September 6th This means the SET DOWN areas of the Education Campus can be used by our school community.
- The school staff carpark will remain closed to parents. Disability permits only.
- Due to opening of the Millbourne road, the increase in the volume of traffic and a large increase in the number of children on the Education Campus this year the usual drop of zone cannot be used going forward.
- Please be advised that the campus road is a ONE WAY route. (Enter at the entrance near GAA club and exit onto the roundabout at the new Millbourne road.)
- Set down will only be permitted in the designated SET DOWN areas. I.E. BOTH SIDES OF THE ROAD CANNOT BE USED FOR SET DOWN PURPOSES.
- There is NO PARKING in the Set Down areas. Under NO circumstances should parents leave their vehicle.
- Parents who wish to accompany children to the school door MUST make alternative parking arrangements. The GAA club have kindly allowed our parents to use their carpark in the mornings and at collection times.
- It is expected that all parents/guardians of Junior and Senior Infant parents park and escort their children into the courtyard.(The GAA carpark may be used for this purpose) Junior and Senior Infants MUST be accompanied by and Adult to the courtyard.
- The closest SET DOWN Area to AETNS is located adjacent to the basketball courts. (See diagram)
- The safety of the children is of paramount importance. Should the system be mis-used and the safety of the children is at risk this arrangement will be reviewed.
- We strongly discourage parents and guardians from parking on the Millbourne estate. As this causes much inconvenience to residents of the estate.
- On Behalf of the Board of Management I wish to thank you in advance for your co-operation.