Triple P is for parents & carers of children aged 2-12 years. Triple P takes the guesswork out of parenting. It is one of the few parenting programmes in the world with evidence to show it works for most families. This is a general parenting programme, and therefore not specific to parents/carers of children with additional needs, although of course all are welcome to attend. If you would like more info or to register please email email@example.com or T: 01 813 1786 – please note all the workshops are free of charge.
BALBRIGGAN – Evenings (7pm to 9pm)
Castleland Community Centre, Balbriggan.
- Workshop 1: Managing Fighting & Aggression / Oct 10th 2018 / 7pm – 9pm
- Workshop 2: Dealing with Disobedience / Oct 17th 2018 / 7pm – 9pm
- Workshop 3: Combined – Developing Good Bedtime Routines AND Hassle-free Shopping / Oct 24th 2018 / 7pm – 9pm
SWORDS – Mornings (10am to 12noon)
North Dublin Regional D&A Task Force Unit 25 Town Centre Mall, Swords Village, Co Dublin, K67 YK19.
- Workshop 1: Managing Fighting & Aggression / Nov 7th 2018 / 10am – 12noon
- Workshop 2: Dealing with Disobedience / Nov 14th 2019 / 10am – 12noon
- Workshop 3: Combined – Developing Good Bedtime Routines AND Hassle-free Shopping / Nov 21st 2018 / 10am – 12noon