Below are the items children need to bring with them every week to their swimming lessons.
- Swimming togs/shorts – to make it easier for your child we would advise they wear their swimming togs under their school clothes when coming to school every Thursday so they are ready on arrival to the pool.
- Change of underwear and/or vest
- Swimming hat (compulsory)
- Goggles (optional)
- Plastic bag to put wet swimming togs into
- Arm bands if your child cannot swim as the pool is 1.5m deep
- Swimming socks (optional) to avoid verrucas
The first lesson will comprise of the children being grouped into levels of ability. Your child will be able to tell you what group they are in after the first class.